Here at The Indigo Woman we provide the highest quality materials for our Girly Girl Jewelry pieces. For our new arrivals we offer sterling silver, Brass material, stainless still, Gold plated jewelry, alloy metals, AAA Zirconia Diamonds and Cubic Zirconia. Although, our jewelry is very affordable and do not tarnish we highly suggest you follow our rules for proper care to prevent early stages of color change. Below we have given you the perfect tips to extend the lifespans on our high quality jewelry pieces.
Jewelry Care Tips
- Keep the jewelry in areas where the metal can breathe vs areas that are hot or moist.
- Polish our stainless steel or sterling silver with soft polishing cloth only.
- No body oils around the neck, ears or wrist to prevent color change.
- Never spray directly on your neck, wrist, fingers or ears with perfume or hair spray while wearing our jewelry.
- Avoid all cleaning, cosmetic, perfume lotions in areas of wearing jewelry pieces.
- All jewelry pieces should be removed while bathing, showering or any interaction with water or chemical use.
We understand the importance of buying high quality jewelry pieces, so we wanted to provide the best jewelry tips for our girly girls before purchasing. However, it is best to place all items in a jewelry box or container in between wears to maintain longevity. Please refer to our return and shipping policy for all unanswered questions.